Looking for some inspiration for your new ecommerce shop? Look no further and take a look at the best ecommerce website design!
Did you know that first impressions last for 2 seconds? What can you conclude in 2 seconds? Can you even see clearly in 2 seconds? In one of Malcolm Gladwell’s books called Blink, he says that people are worse than we thought. According to him, we don’t take 7 seconds to create a first impression (according to most of the research), but instead, we take an incredible 2 seconds to come up with a certain impression in our mind.
That’s it. That’s all the time online store owners have to attract your attention and overcome your expectations or in other words – to leave a positive impression. The design of your ecommerce website should be visually appealing, attractive, modern, and simple at the same time. What we are trying to say is that the design of your ecommerce store has to attract visitors interest and in order to do that, you need to use a design that is visuals-wise and spectacular.
According to a recent research, it has been proved that more than 92% of the people feel that the visuals are the major influential factor affecting the buying decision. So, before you launch your new website, you need to make sure the personality of your website is clearly conveyed. You can use creative navigation options, typography, and different colors until the personality of your business is showcased in the right way.
If you are looking for an inspiration for your new ecommerce store, look no further as you have come to the right place. In this article, we are going to present you the best ecommerce website design that will motivate you and inspire you:
- Twelve South – a website that sells phone stands
- Abel & Cole – an ecommerce store for groceries
- Hard Craft – a website that sells bags
- Freepeople – an ecommerce site for clothes
- Redmart – another online store for groceries
- Faucet Face – an online business for glass bottles
- Stacy Adams – a website that sells clothes
- Bold & Noble – an online business for handmade wallpapers
- Skinny Ties – the name says it all – a website that sells skinny ties.
- JM & Sons – an ecommerce store for furniture.
Inspired yet? Take a look at these 10 websites design and think about how you can make your new website even more beautiful.
— SLIM Enterprises (@EmceeSLIM) 9 de diciembre de 2017